Hello Urban Slant readers! It's Alexa from The Short and the Sweet of It. I was so excited when Julia asked me to come by and share some of my favorite Etsy shops. Honestly, it's hard to choose, but here's a roundup of my Top Eight.
1. Petitor. I am mesmerized with this gold slithering serpent. I would love to have it dangling from my neck. (In jewelry form of course).
2. Sycamore Street Press. This lemon print would be the perfect accent to any kitchen, don't you think?
3. The Paris Print Shop. I have always loved Nichole's Paris photography. I'm particularly drawn to her series in lavender.
4. Modulem. My house always has room for books. Victor Hugo's Les Chatiments, Lewis Carroll's Tout Alice and Les Paysans de Languedoc by Emmanuel Le Roy Ladurie would be great additions to the shelf.
5. Sir Tom. I love, love, love this coin purse. How cool would it be to pull that out of your purse?
6. Hash & Chez. Little known fact: I don't have my ears pierced. These earrings might encourage me to make the effort.
7. Red Tile Studio. Just about the cutest iPhone cover ever.
8. Peggy Wolf Design. I cannot speak highly enough of Peggy Wolf. I pretty much love every single one of her gorgeous prints.
Thank you so much for having me, Julia! Make sure to come by The Short and the Sweet of It anytime! xo