This is my serious happy month, and I have decided it's necessary to make a list of things I want to do (I'm going to extend this list until November b/c I said so).
1. Make something with pumpkin at least once a week
2. Go apple picking
3. Drink apple cider (spike perhaps...)
4. Carve a pumpkin
5. Watch Hocus Pocus (multiple times -- see below)
6. Read a good book
7. Make plans for a Paris trip
8. Have a girls night with lots of wine and good food
9. Spend the entire day outside
10. Enjoy a bonfire (location TBD)
What's on your "I'm so happy it's finally October" list?